Welcome to Celebrate Your Body, Celebrate Who You Are Workshop!
Imagine the possibilities….
What would your life be if you were able to accept yourself, and embrace your body?
What if you were able to treat your body as your best friend, not your enemy?
You would feel more confident and satisfied
You would be kinder to yourself
You would find freedom in your relationship with your body
This two-day workshop will guide you through an engaging and creative body mapping process that combines art making, somatic mindfulness, and storytelling. It’s an opportunity for you to discover new ways of relating to yourself, increase self-compassion, and have a better view of who you are. You will gain an understanding of yourself, connect to your body, and re-own it!
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Women who are:
- Tired of judging and comparing themselves to others
- Feeling pain and stress due to worrying about their bodies
- Fed up with society’s unrealistic beauty standards
- Holding themselves back from intimacy because of feeling self-conscious
- Beating themselves up for who they are of how their body looks
Through this proven, and creative process you will explore different aspects of the self and turn shame into deep acceptance!
AFTER THE TWO DAY WORKSHOP, YOU WILL:
- Feel more in-tuned with the body you've got
- Have a more respectful and positive self-talk
- Be proud of who you are
- Develop the mindset to love what you see in the mirror
- Fearlessly let your unique self shine
- Have the confidence in your inner and outer strengths
- Stop apologizing for your body shape, or for who you are
Most importantly, you will feel damn good about yourself!
WHAT DOES THE WORKSHOP ENTAILS?
A series of instructions and mindfulness exercises will allow you to:
- Create a life-sized and personalized portrait of your body, and life journey
- Visualize and pinpoint places in your body where you carry specific emotions and experiences
- Express your story using painting, drawing, collage and other artistic tools
- Critically examine the negative messages you tell yourself about your body
DATES AND TIMES: To be determined
LOCATION: To be determined
COST: $250 (A receipt will be provided for health insurance claim purposes). Early bird: $200
MATERIALS: Materials are supplied and included in cost. Your body map will be portable for you to take with you at the end of the workshop.
Participants are invited to bring a journal to write their reflections in.
Please note: Space is limited to 12 participants to ensure safety, maximum participation, and depth of personal process.
This workshop is open to women and women identified folks over the age of 18.
INQUIRY AND REGISTRATION:
NOT SURE IF THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR YOU?
If you are interested in this workshop, but are not quite sure, please email or call me. I will gladly answer any questions you may have, and help you determine if this workshop is for you. It’s an opportunity for you to find out about what to expect from the workshop, and get a feel of who I am as a facilitator. We can discuss about what your goals are, and ensure that you get what you are looking for.
I am looking forward to connecting with you!